Rightway Industrial Pty Ltd, a private family owned company commenced operations in 1996 with a focus on supplying plant protection and preventative maintenance services, to the building, mining and energy industries. An unconditional commitment to excellence and the ability to provide complete solutions, has resulted in Rightway Industrial being one of the most successful industrial businesses within the South West.
Rightway Industrial is committed to the delivery of on-time, cost effective and high quality products and services that satisfy the diverse requirements of our customers.
– Establish a clear commitment to quality throughout our operational activities
– Establish a Quality Management System (QMS) which effectively collates all business systems and processes into an efficient, robust, streamlined and user friendly system which ensures our customers’ needs are met or exceeded
– Ensure the QMS is communicated, monitored and reviewed to ensure continued suitability
– Ensure ongoing commitment to education and continual improvement to the QMS
This policy applies to all Rightway Industrial personnel, contractors, and visitors across all projects and operations at all times. Rightway Industrial commits to ensuring the Quality Management System is maintained and operated in accordance with the company’s continual improvement practices.
To enhance the return on investment of our customers by understanding their needs and providing cost effective solutions within a safe and continually improving environment.
To become the contractor of choice by being recognised as a market leader in providing the best value, service and technical solutions to the industry.
To build a successful and profitable business by continuously providing superior customer focus with our customers and suppliers in long term mutually beneficial relationships.
To develop our employees through:
– Providing a safe working environment
– Training and career planning
– Employee involvement
– Stability in employment
– Recognition and reward
Align our business with our customers through:
– Understanding and delivering their needs
– Establish and maintaining long term relationships
– Acting with integrity in all areas of business
To offer and ensure superior services through:
– Innovative and cost effective solutions
– Sharing in risk and reward
– Technical excellence
– Effective environmental management
– Continue in all aspects of business
We use Rightway’s because of their responsiveness and great quality of service
We use Rightway Services because of their continued commitment to the customer and ability to complete jobs efficiently in addition to supplying cost effective options
Process Plant near Bunbury
BVA uses Rightway for our blasting, painting & some transport requirements. I have personally known Andrew for quite a few years. This personal contact is a great help to me with organising my work load. I am currently the site works supervisor, estimating/quoting person, purchasing officer & liasson officer for BVA
BVA Metal Fabrications